WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.5
WYSIWYG Web Builder Review:
The latest version has brought in many useful tools that make your website designing task a breeze. WYSIWYG allows you to build completely responsive websites with inbuilt bootstrap integration and add any kind of effects using simple "clicks" by selecting them from pre-built templates. It has a vast library of features or widgets that can make your website more attractive, functional and user-friendly.
- It has added CSS3 animation support for a animated timeline, multiple animations for a single object, text and character animations and has provided a library of 40 pre-built types to choose.
- It has provided an integrated environment for designing websites for mobile platforms or convert your existing website to one that works on a mobile device as well. There are a number toolset to design web pages instantly.
- A number of inbuilt jQuery tools help you directly embed stuff on your website. It supports widgets like List View, Collapsible Lists, Navigation Bar, Header/Footer, Responsive Table, Panels, Icons, Themes and many more.
There are a number of tools that help increase the productivity of your website. The latest complete list of additions can be found from their official website.
- There are Smart Guides to help align objects and texts automatically. Backup Manager takes efficient and regular backup of the design. It provides you with other tools for editing the webpage like Format Painter and User Defined Variables. You can create forms that allow rich text messages using various types of modern font support from Google Fonts.
- There are other major additions like Wrappable Texts that wraps content around objects, include objects in the Header and Footer as well and many Design-Time comments that guides you with tracks in real-time while designing your web page.
It is currently rolling the latest version WYSIWYG Web Builder 10.4.6 which has added over 100 additional features compared to the previous release including several bug fixes for more stability. It is available for an unrestricted trial of 30 days. After its completion a license fee is required for continued usage. It also provides a complete documentation consisting of the User Guide and FAQs. It is compatible with Windows 10 with backwards compatibility till Windows Vista. It is available for purchase at $49.95 only.
WYSIWYG Web builder is actively supported by Forums from the developers. It is a full-featured package for creating compelling and attractive websites fairly easily and faster. It is the best for last minute calls.
Changes on the new version:
- Improved: Default font in Shape text is now set to Arial.
- Improved: PHPMailer files are no longer published when PHP form processor is disabled.
- Improved: Global font replace now also works for shape text.
- Improved: Microsoft Edge browser is now launched the 'official' way using Windows 10's IApplicationActivationManager interface.
WYSIWYG Web Builder Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!